We would like to thank you for the numerous abstracts already submitted for SOLGEL 2022 (to date, over 400 Abstracts have been received). In the meantime, abstract submission remains open, remains open, with a new submission deadline of 15 January 2022 for oral presentations. If you have already submitted an abstract and you want to cancel the submission, or change the abstract, you will have the opportunity to do so. For more information on the Abstract submission procedure, please check the conference website.
Registration for the conference is now open, and an updated list of invited speakers is also available.
We look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful city of Lyon in July 2022 for a fantastic event that continues the long history of the International Sol-Gel Conference series, and we remain at your disposal for further information at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stéphane Parola (ENS Lyon, CNRS, University Lyon 1) – Chair
- Geneviève Chadeyron (University Clermont Auvergne, CNRS, SIGMA Clermont) – Co-Chair
- Xavier Cattoën (CNRS, University Grenoble Alpes) – Co-Chair
- Philippe Belleville (CEA) – Co-Chair
- Clément Sanchez (Collège de France, Paris Sorbonne, Academy of Science) – Honorary Chair