The ISGS offers travel grants to facilitate students participation to the Sol-Gel 2015 Conference.
2 grants will be given to support students travel to Kyoto, Japan (the amount will be 500 US$ for each student).
These travel grants are restricted to students (PhD or Master)
– who are presenting author of an oral or poster communication accepted for presentation and scheduled during the International Sol-Gel Conference 201:
– who are current ISGS member at time of the application (ie membership paid).
Tuesday, June 30th, 2015, 00:00 GMT
To apply for the travel grant, the student will need to provide
– an extended abstract (2 pages maximum) of the presented research (including the list of co-authors),
– a 2 pages maximum CV,
– a letter of recommendation of her/his supervisor,
– a proof of accepted abstract (notification of acceptance from the local organization committee).
– Please, send your email with attached documents to Prof Masahide TAKAHASHI, email@example.com, specifying “Solgel 2015 Travel Grants” in the subject/object of your email.
The 2 best applicants will be selected by the ISGS Board and notification of decisions will be sent by email shortly after at last on 15 July.
The grants will be delivered at the conference site during the Award ceremony.
Looking forward to seeing you in Kyoto!
The ISGS Board