A monthly eSeminar for our PhD students to deliver a short presentation on their research to an audience of their peers and more senior colleagues. eSeminars are available only for ISGS members.
- March: Hybrid Organic-Inorganic Gels That Are Melting Gels by Professor Lisa Klein
- April: Organic – inorganic hybrid aerogels and lanthanide based nanoparticales by Professor Sidney J.L. Ribeiro
- May: 30 years of passion for sol-gel derived organic/inorganiv hybrids by Professor Verónica de Zea Bermudez
- June: Sol-gel Chemistry and Technology to Design Nanostructured Materials: From Heterogeneous Catalysts to Microbattery Components by Way of Photoactive Materials and Functionalized Coatings by Professor Benoît HEINRICHS (coming soon)
- July: Application of sol-gel processes to materials and interfaces in allsolid-state batteries by Professor Nataly Carolina Rosero-Navarro
- September: Aerogel Craftsmanship: New Methods, New Materials by professor David Avnir