A monthly eSeminar for our PhD students to deliver a short presentation on their research to an audience of their peers and more senior colleagues. eSeminars are available only for ISGS members.
- December: Sol-Gel monolithic materials for optics and non-linear optics by Stephane Parola
- November: Lanthanide-Based Opto-Magnetic Nanoprobes – from Synthesis to Potential Applications by Eva Hemmer
- October: Tuning the sol-gel transition to control the hierarchical porosity of ceramic materials by Sandra Helena Pulcinelli.
- June: Molecular mechanisms of metal-oxide sol-gel and challenges in the single-source precursor approach by Vadim Kessler.
- March: In situ characterization toolbox for studying nucleation and growth of nanostructured materials and thin films during liquid-based synthesis by Mari-Ann Einarsrud.