A monthly eSeminar for our PhD students to deliver a short presentation on their research to an audience of their peers and more senior colleagues. eSeminars are available only for ISGS members.
- September: The difficulty of replacing Pb in halide perovskites: Engineering doping strategy to achieve high quality FAPb1-xSrxI3 nanocrystals by Andres Fabian Gualdron Reyes
- July: Hybrid sol-gel nanomaterials for recycling of critical elements and water purification by Gulaim Seisenbaeva
- June: Sol-gel glass and Bouncy Bioglass – the future of regenerative medicine by Julian R Jones
- May: Colloidal chemistry to advance catalysis and energy technologies by Raffaella Buonsanti
- April: Sol-Gel and Self-Assembly: a successful marriage that leads to programmable nanosystems by Galo J. A. A. Soler-Illia
- March: Sol-gel synthesis of photoluminescent nanoparticles, soft gels, and nanocomposites by Beatriz Julián López
- February: Can we design network structures of inorganic polymeric mate-rials like organic synthesis? by Professor Masahide Takanashi