The Program is now available for the 7th SGS Online Summer School: Hybrid Materials: cutting-edge applications, which is being held on Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd September 2020 at 12:00h UTC -14:00h CEST-Berlin-Paris. The Online Summer School will gather experts from chemistry, physics and engineering to create a unique online forum for discussions on the challenges and cutting-edge applications of Hybrid Materials.
The ISGS School will involve focused talks from Invited Speakers, with interesting Discussion Panels and an ePoster Session. Lecturers and lecture topics will include:
• Prof Plinio Innocenzi – “Sol-Gel chemistry for carbon dots”
• Prof Rute A. S. Ferreira – “Organic-inorganic Hybrids for Green Photonic Devices and IoT”
• Prof David Levy – “Sol-Gel Materials and Coatings for Optical Applications “
• Dr Yolanda Castro – “Sol-Gel Processing: A good alternative to control the corrosion of metal and alloys”
• Prof Lisa C. Klein – “Reversible Melting Hybrids”
• Prof Luis Liz-Marzán – “Hybrid Plasmonic Materials for Biosensing”
• Prof Anna Roig – “Nanocellulose-based materials and devices”
• Prof Stéphane Parola – “Monolithic xerogels and aerogels, synthesis strategies and applications”
• Dr Raman Subrahmanyam – “Overview of biopolymer aerogels, properties and their processing”
Submit your e-Poster and join us online on 2nd and 3rd September at 12:00h UTC / 14:00h CEST (Paris).
Prizes will be awarded for the best e-Posters, sponsored by ISGS, Springer and Real Sociedad Española de Química (RSEQ: GEQI and QES groups) .
For more details, including important dates and details of our Sponsors, please visit our website: