We would like to thank you for the numerous abstracts already submitted for SOLGEL 2021.
After discussion with the ISGS board, and evaluation of the International COVID-19 situation and travel limitations, we have decided to postpone the event until July 2022 (the final date will be available soon).
In the meantime, abstract submission remains open . If you have already submitted an abstract and you want to cancel the submission, or change the abstract, you will have the opportunity to do so.
We apologise for this situation, and wish to meet all of you safely and in good health in our beautiful city of Lyon for a fantastic event in 2022.
We remain at your disposal for further information at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stéphane Parola (ENS Lyon, CNRS, University Lyon 1) – Chair
- Geneviève Chadeyron (University Clermont Auvergne, CNRS, SIGMA Clermont) – Co-Chair
- Xavier Cattoën (CNRS, University Grenoble Alpes) – Co-Chair
- Philippe Belleville (CEA) – Co-Chair
- Clément Sanchez (Collège de France, Paris Sorbonne, Academy of Science) – Honorary Chair