The ISGS School will involve focused talks from Invited Speakers, with interesting Discussion Panels and an ePoster Session. Lectures will be delivered by:
• Dr Yolanda Castro – Instituto de Cerámica y Vidrio (ICV-CSIC), Madrid, Spain
• Prof Rute A. S. Ferreira – Universidade de Aveiro and CICECO, Portugal
• Prof Plinio Innocenzi – University of Sassari and INSTM, Italy
• Prof Lisa C. Klein – Rutgers University, USA
• Prof David Levy – Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid (ICMM-CSIC), Spain
• Prof Luis Liz-Marzán – CIC biomaGUNE, Spain
• Prof Stéphane Parola – Laboratoire de Chimie ENS Lyon, France
• Prof Anna Roig – Institut de Ciència de Materials de Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC), Spain
• Dr Raman Subrahmanyam – Technical University of Hamburg, Germany
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the School is being held online for the first time and will feature two sessions on consecutive days. The Oral Sessions will consist of focused talks of 15 minutes duration by Invited Speakers, which will allow for a plethora of different perspectives on the topics to be covered. Discussion Panels and an ePoster Session will also be included.
Submit your e-Poster and join us online on 2nd and 3 rd September at 12:00h UTC / 14:00h CEST (Paris).
Sign up now and apply for a grant for your registration fees sponsored by ISGS, Springer and the Royal Spanish Society of Chemistry (Inorganic and Solid-State Chemistry Groups).
For more details, including important dates and details of our Sponsors, please visit our website