The ISGS offers travel grants to facilitate students participation to the Sol-Gel 2013 Conference in Madrid.
2 to 3 grants will be given to support students travel to Madrid, Spain (the amount will be 500 US$ for student living in Europe, and 1000 US$ for students from other continents).
These travel grants are restricted to students (PhD or Master)
– who are presenting author of an oral or poster communication accepted for presentation and scheduled during the International Sol-Gel Conference 2013,
– who are current ISGS member at time of the application (ie membership paid)
Application deadline: Wednesday, May 22th, 2013, 00:00 GMT
To apply for the travel grant, the student will need to provide
– an extended abstract (2 pages maximum) of the presented research (including the list of co-authors),
– a 2 pages maximum CV,
– a letter of recommendation of her/his supervisor,
– a proof of accepted abstract (notification of acceptance from the local organization committee).
Please, send your email with attached documents to email@example.com, specifying “Solgel 2013 Travel Grants” in the subject/object of your email.
The 2 or 3 best applicants will be selected by the ISGS Board by June 3rd, 2013 and notification of decisions will be sent by email shortly after.
The grants will be delivered at the conference site during the Award ceremony on Thursday 29thAugust or Friday 30th August.
Looking forward to seeing you in Madrid!
The ISGS Board