3 grants will be awarded to support students travel to Liège, Belgium for the 2017 Sol-Gel conference (the amount will be 500 US$).
These travel grants are restricted for students (PhD or Master)
– who are presenting author of an oral or poster communication accepted for presentation and scheduled during the Sol-Gel Conference,
– who are current ISGS member at time of the conference (ie membership paid).
Wednesday, June 30th, 2017, 00:00 GMT
To apply for the travel grants, the students will need to provide the following
– an extended abstract (2 pages maximum) of the presented research (including the list of co-authors),
– a CV (2 pages maximum),
– a letter of recommendation from her/his supervisor,
– a proof of accepted abstract (notification of acceptance from the local organization committee).
Please, send your application by email with attached documents to email@example.com, specifying Solgel 2017 Travel Grants in the subject/object of your email.
The 2 or 3 best applicants will be selected by the ISGS Board by July 15rd, 2017 and notification of decisions will be sent by email shortly after.
The grants will be awarded at the conference site during the Award Ceremony.
Looking forward to seeing you in Liège!
The ISGS Board