A selection of general interest papers and more specialized ones from the Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, free to read via the links.
General interest papers:
- Relevance of thermal analysis for sol–gel-derived nanomaterials, M. Zaharescu, L. Predoana, J. Pandele, Volume 86 issue 1 p 7-23,
- Rapid fabrication of hybrid aerogels and 3D printed porous materials, M. F. Bertino, Volume 86 issue 2 Pages 239-254,
- Inkjet printing of functional oxide nanostructures from solution-based inks, Aleksander Matavž, Barbara Malič volume 87 issue 1 Pages 1-21,
- Structural characterization of bioactive glasses by solid state NMR, Hellmut Eckert, volume 88 issue 2 Pages 263-295.
More specialized papers:
- Improving imprinted shape cavities of molecularly imprinted sol–gel host matrix with minimal relaxation for sensing of creatinine, Qian Yee Ang, Florence Chan, Pei Chin Tan, Siew Chun Low Volume 86 issue 1 Pages 226-238,
- Aerogel nonwoven as reinforcement and batting material for firefighter’s protective clothing: a comparative study, Abu Shaid, Lijing Wang, Rajiv Padhye, M. A. Rahman Bhuyian Volume 87 issue 1Pages 95-104,
- The preparation of hydrophobic alginate-based fibrous aerogel and its oil absorption property, Chihan Meng, Hong Zhang, Sen Zhang, Jing Guo, Xinquan Zou Volume 87 issue 3 Pages 704-712,
- Development of mesoporous sol–gel films for antifingerprint applications on glass, Marie-Eve Druart, I. Recloux, A. Derouaux, C. Van De Van De Weerdt, M.-G. Olivier volume 88 issue 2, Pages 334-344.