A selection of general interest papers and more specialized ones from the Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, free to read via the links.
General interest papers:
- Facile hydrothermal synthesis of CuCo2O4/AC/PANI nanocomposites, B. Saravanakumar, G. Ravi, Ramesh K. Guduru & R. Yuvakkumar , Volume 94, Issue 2, Pages 241-250
- MoS2 microspheres/MOF-derived In2S3 heterostructures with enhanced visible-light photocatalytic activity, Deyong Wu & Chengyi Wu , Volume 94, Issue 2, Pages 251-256.
- Optimized silica-based hybrid coatings for the protection of aluminum against chloride-rich environment, Mahmoud Y. Zoriany, Ahmed Nashaat, Yasser El Shaer, Ibrahim Naeem, Osama Elzahed & Mohamed Gobara , Volume 94, Issue 2, Pages 257-269.
- Sn-rich CZTS films spin-coated from methanol-based sol-gel solution: annealing effect on microstructure and optoelectronic properties, Ali E. Rakhshani, Volume 94, Issue 2, Pages 270-278.
- Photoelectrochemical reduction of CO2 over Ru/Mn/Co trimetallic catalysts supported anatase TiO2 under visible light irradiation, Ahmad Nazeer Che Mat, Wan Jefrey Basirun, Nor Asrina Sairi & Muhammad Shahid Mehmood, Volume 94, issue 2, Pages 279-287.