A selection of general interest papers and more specialized ones from the Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, free to read via the links.
General interest papers:
- Customized hydroxyapatites for bone-tissue engineering and drug delivery applications: a review, Gurdyal Singh, Ravinder Pal Singh & Sukhwinder Singh Jolly, Volume 94, Issue 3, Pages 505-530.
- A review on polyphosphate coacervates—structural properties and bioapplications, Douglas F. Franco, Hélida G. De Oliveira Barud, Hernane S. Barud, Osmir B. Oliveira Júnior, Andréia B. Meneguin, Luiz Fernando C. de Oliveira, Maurício A. P. Silva, Sidney J. L. Ribeiro & Marcelo Nalin, Volume 94, Issue 3, Pages 531-543.
- Understanding sol–gel transition through a picture. A short tutorial, Plinio Innocenzi, Volume 94, Issue 3, Pages 544-550.
- Sol–gel synthesis of calcium phosphate-based biomaterials—A review of environmentally benign, simple, and effective synthesis routes, Kunio Ishikawa, Edita Garskaite & Aivaras Kareiva , Volume 94, Issue 3, Pages 551-572.
- Sol-gel synthesis and characterization of microencapsulated strontium titanate-myristic acid phase change material for thermal energy storage, Arunachalam Subramanian &
Sreekumar Appukuttan, Volume 94, issue 3, Pages 573-581.
and more on https://link.springer.com/journal/10971/94/3.