A selection of general interest papers and more specialized ones from the Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, free to read via the links.
General interest papers:
- Synthesis of a polysiloxane coating and investigation of its functional properties with high hardness and flame retardancy, Juhua Ou, Zilin Dai, Yujing Chen,Zhenxing Kong & Rui Yang; Volume 95, Issue 1, Pages 1-10.
- Structural, electrical, and weak ferromagnetic-to-antiferromagnetic nature of Ni and La co-doped BaTiO3 by sol–gel combustion route, K. Madhan & R. Murugaraj; Volume 95, Issue 1, Pages 11-21.
- Super-hydrophobic coatings on cotton fabrics using sol–gel technique by spray, Melina Espanhol-Soares, Larissa Costa, Milady Renata Apolinário Silva, Flávio Soares Silva, Larissa Mayra Silva Ribeiro & Rossano Gimenes; Volume 95, Issue 1, Pages 22-33.
- Influence of Ti doping on the microstructural and electrochromic properties of dip-coated nanocrystalline V2O5 thin films; Anil Kumar &
P. P. Sahay, Volume 95, Issue 1, Pages 34-51.
- Hybrid starch/silica films with improved mechanical properties; Camila Horst, Carlos Henrique Pagno, Simone Hickmann Flores & Tania Maria Haas Costa, Volume 95, Issue 1 , Pages 52-65.
and more on Springer Link.